Did you know that you too you could publish your articles on our blog? The Australian Institute of Export team offers you the opportunity to publish your own articles online!
Your article will be published on the official website of the Australian Institute of Export , on the Australian Export Forum, and other internet sources used by our organisation. You will receive an official Certification of your publications by the Australian Institute of Export.
What can you write about?
- Country updates: provide up-to-date information about the opportunities to do business in a specific country, and the current trading relations with Australia.
- Company case study: describe the success story of a specific company you know about. Many businesses succeeded in difficult times, and we would love to hear what has been contributing to those successes. (The company will need to approve the copy).
- International Trade: discuss theory-based models related to current international trade issues or news concerning Australia.
- International Business: describe practical aspects and practices or discuss theories of international business. This could also include global supply chain and logistic topics.
- International Financial Management: provide information about exchange rate management, risk management, credit arrangements, insurances policies and so on.
What should your article look like?
- Keep it short: you article should have no more than 3,000 words
- Do not hesitate to express your own opinion
- Referencing your work is essential, and plagiarism is not permitted
The Australian Institute of Export team will be happy to assist you by reviewing and providing guidelines for your articles. We are a friendly team happy to work with students and teaching staff.
If you wish to send us your publications or just want to have some more information,
Please contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org .